The National Adult Day Services Association tries to set a standard for
Adult Day Service nation wide.  If anyone is interested in Adult Day
Services, the best way to find a decent facility is to check with the NADS.

For New York adult day service, the web site is:
www.nyahsa.org

Click on Consumer Services.  There are several search options available to
help find a facility close to home.

 Linda, when I posted your zip code, lots of different facilities, both
residential and adult day services, popped up that might be close to you.
We used to live on Long Island so I'm familiar with the Huntinton area.  If
you have any difficulty accessing the site, let me know.

Good hunting.
---------
God bless
Mary Ann Ryan (CG Jamie 63/23)

P.S. For anyone outside of New York, I'll send the National Adult Day
Services web site in my next post.  Sorry..........I forgot to copy it down.