Hi Rob, Unfortunately I'm one of those who have had a sensitivity to 5 drugs
so far, one of them Requip.  I made it it two weeks, tritating slower than
what my neuro told me too.  I was extremely sleepy and finally had to stop when
my lower eyelids blew up.  They were dark, red and swollen.  Many people are
taking Requip with good results.  You'll learn everyone is different.  Good
luck.  Keep us posted.  Roberta 53, dx. 52