I'm wondering if that two hour thing applies to the whole pacific time
zone.  I think Today and the other network morning programs run from 7
to 9 in L.A. but I have an idea it's the first hour that is lopped off,
not the third one.  I remember having heard something like "joining our
west coast viewers" or words to that effect occasionally.  I have not
watched any of them for quite sometime however, so I may be out of my
league.
NKP