To FORMER MEMBERS OF THE "ALTERNATIVE LIST" RUN BY CAMILLA FLINTERMANN

To prevent another episode where addresses for this list are lost, I
have now arranged to house it at the Miami U. listserv, where my CARE
list is also housed.
This means that if you have not yet asked me to continue your
membership, and wish to do so, you now need to email me for
instructions, so I can add you.
All the names I had on file have now been added to the new list,BTW.

(For those who don't know what I'm talking about, this is a list that
offers alternative perspectives on war and other social issues, beyond
the coverage of the "standard" media.)

You can reach me at: < [log in to unmask]>

Hi to friends on PIEN who remember me!
--

    Thanks so much!......

        Camilla Flintermann     <[log in to unmask]> Oxford,OH, 45056

    ****visit my website at http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/