THANK U BILL FOR POSTING THIS. I SPOKE TO BARB ALITTLE YESTERDAY. HER
SPEECH SOUNDED BETTER. IT WAS ABOUT 11 AM. WE SPOKE FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES.
I DIDN'T WANT TO WEAR HER OUT.  I WILL BE WAITING FOR HER PHONE CALL TO
SING ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOON.  SHE ALWAYS DOES:) SHE NEVER FORGETS MY
BIRTHDAY. IF I AM AT THE CLINIC SHE SINGS IT TO MY VOICE MAIL. NOW THAT
IS A TRUE HUMAN BEING!
LOVE YOU BARB!
NANCY  AKA BOSSLADY:)