Just a note to let you know the police arrested the young man who robbed
me at gun point and his accomplice, a nice looking young lady.  He had
robbed a wheelchair bound man on Tues morning and a pregnant woman Tues
afternoon.  With my description of the car and the man and the first 3
digits of his license plate, he was found at a motel - would you believe?
-- only 8 blocks from my house.  He had my address and phone number and
he could have broken in my home at any time.  However, he told the ofcr
he threw  all my things  away.  They were only able to recover what he
did that Tues.  I am, of course, going to file charges, because the
people need to be stopped from robbing elderly and handicapped people.

Thanks for all your thoughts and best wishes.  Jo Ann