Those as CGs and PwP, how do you feel about having family momentos around? Do
you think it is benefitial or perhaps make you sad?

The reason why I am asking is because my friend Mark says he has some
pictures of the family in his dad's room except of his mom. She died of
cancer awhile back. I could be wrong, but I think it would still be good
(important even) to include her picture with the rest for him.

What do you think? I am not using this to argue with Mark. I told him it was
just my opinion and he is open to doing it if it wouldnt be detrimental. I
said I would ask the professionals first.

Thank you for your input.

--
TTFN~
Anastasia