My 2-cents plain:

What is the status of your PD? How badly do you need symptom relief? Are you trying to continue to work? It's a balancing exercise: you must weigh the pros and cons, benefit vs side effects, and so on. Tell us what, how much and how often you have taken or are taking for PD. I have no way to factor in your heart condition and/or meds, but I/we may be able to give some ideas about the PD.

I don't have access to my medical web sites right now, or I would recommend several excellent ones to check out all your meds. But your doctors should help you out there--don't everybody laugh and scream at once LOL, I doctors don't always take the time to check meds out thoroughly or at all.

You can check out the PIEN archives also.

Sorry I can't be of more help with addresses right now.

Charlotte Mancuso

Roberta Innarella <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy in 1994. Immediately put on meds and
have been stable, until now. Diagnosed with PD in May of 2002. My last echo
(August 6th) shows significant deterioration. My ejection fraction time is 20%
but for the most part am asymptomatic. Will probably need a transplant. Is
there any connection with PD and/or PD meds and the heart? Am not currently
taking anything for PD although i have tried 5 different drugs, side effects too
much to handle.

Roberta Innarella