Count me in - Not only am I NOT able to smell anything others smell, I
sometimes catch a whiff of odors that are surely phantom, but rarely
noxious. The biggest drawback in this olfactory disruption for me is in
cooking.  With loss of smell, taste is also compromised. I have to rely
on measurements in order not to destroy a good meal. "Season to taste"
does not apply anymore.

NKPorter