Murray,

I believe your analysis of the "Deborah Setzer" email  with virus is
accurate.
It was received by my iMac at about 10:00 this morning, PDT.  I know
for an absolute fact she was still in the hospital at that time,  had
no computer access and was indeed talking on the phone with a friend.

Additionally, since she moved to Northern California at the end of
June, she had to change her email address, but it does  NOT  include
"wcclp.com".

The email was sent to PIEN, Sparkle and to at least one other forum or
list that I am aware of.  Lastly, I was unable to find an original
"Ignorance is Bliss' to which this was supposed to be a reply.

I trust this will come back to haunt the perpetrator, and I am quite
convinced it is not Tenacity wins -  Deborah.

Nancy K. Porter