Lorrainne Jeffe was having problems posting this to the list and asked me
to forward it for her.

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 20:43:05 EDT
Subject: (no subject)

Murray,

You truly are most amazing!! You write so well in addition of always
posting
so much
 informative material.
 I am so very sorry that your medical report wasn't better.You are such a

gem.My thoughts and heartfelt wishes are with you.
My ability to write is not the best, but I send you the best that's
possible.

Lorraine Jeffe

I think Lorraine said it all very well and i can only add  that I hope
you know Murray, how much you are admired and cared about by your fellow
PWP. Our thoughts and prayers are always with you.
Linda