Wow a poet has been hidden among us!

What a powerful message that was for me to read.

Murray there is HOPE,  there's always hope.
Each person is so individual in their reaction to
illness and their response to treatment.

You know from your experiences in dealing with
Parkinson's that we all all unique and there are
no absolutes.

'Cept with people and you know you can always
count on us!

Good Luck at today's medical appointment.
May you get assigned the BEST oncologist
to your team and may you feel the warmth
of all your cyber friends with you.

Please let us know how you are doin'...
'n let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Hugs from your cyber sis,
Gail