I was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy in 1994.  Immediately put on meds and
have been stable, until now.  Diagnosed with PD in May of 2002.  My last echo
(August 6th) shows significant deterioration.  My ejection fraction time is 20%
but for the most part am asymptomatic.  Will probably need a transplant.  Is
there any connection with PD and/or PD meds and the heart?  Am not currently
taking anything for PD although i have tried 5 different drugs, side effects too
much to handle.

Roberta Innarella