Joan - Thanks for you reply.  These two people were the most disastardly
I've ever heard of.  I've filed charges against them.   I'm so sorry
about your group  losing that much money.  However, I still think that,
"What goes around, comes around.  And I very definitely believe in Karma.
  I'm glad you are going to hardwood floors.  It will be so much easier
on you and less tiring.    BTW, I agree that Murray is a very special
person and deserves the very best.   And best wishes to you Joan.  Jo Ann