brightline wrote:

> Thanks, Katheryne.  However, I just started receiving some email.  But, this
> is with individual emails on single info.  I was looking for the
> questionsfrom paients all lumped together with your individual answers. Is
> that a differentservice?
>     Raj

Raj --
Go to:

http://www.parkinson.org/shell/lyris.pl?site=p_i_server&id=216164732

Click “Discussion Forums” then “Ask the Parkinson Dietitian” then “Click
here to enter Dietitian.”

Click “Your Settings”

At “Status” select
- digest: one daily message with all the contributions for that day

Click “Save”

You can also set "No Mail" when you go on vacation, etc.

Hope this takes care of it for you--
Best,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD < [log in to unmask] >
"Ask the Parkinson Dietitian"  http://www.parkinson.org/