Since the worst virus in history is running wild, I thought that
those on the list with Windows 2000, XP, and NT 4.0 could
use this free fix.

   I received this information directly
from Comcast.net. I have Windows 98, so I dont have
any problems with these particular worms, and if you have
Windows 95 or 98, dont worry about doing this.

"If you are using one of the following Microsoft Operating Systems,
we recommend that you follow the instructions below to remove
or safeguard your computer from the MSBlast.exe virus or LovSan
 Web Worm. Even if your computer isn't affected now, it could be in the
future.

Microsoft Windows® NT 4.0
Microsoft Windows® NT 4.0 Terminal Services Edition
Microsoft Windows® 2000
Microsoft Windows® XP
Microsoft Windows® Server 2003

How to resolve MSBlast Worm causing computer shutdowns

If your system is continually rebooting (randomly powering off) or
you want to ensure that your computer is safe from the MSBlast Worm,
 please follow the steps outlined below.
http://online.comcast.net/help/faq-detail.asp?intFaqID=334

Jeff Bayard
Help Fund the Cure!