Hi Murray,
Thank you for reprinting this article. It just came out in today's paper.
Another article came out last week in the Boca Raton Times and Boca Raton West.
Cindy, has been volunteering with us for over a year and several months ago
volunteered to do an exercise class, which she does professionally, for us that
meets twice a week.  We will be paying her to lead 4 other classes, as the
one class has been well received. We want to keep the classes small so she can
individualize.  We invite caregivers to participate and that has worked out
very well.  The group is in a circle, there's lots of eye contact and interaction
and wonderful rapport with the instructor, Cindy.

We have several exciting things coming up over the next several months...
some of which can be implemented on a national level.  We've got the word out for
a volunteer to help with updating our web site so we can get the information
updated more timely.

Thank you and as mentioned before, welcome back.

Alison Landes
Founder/ President
Take Charge! Cure Parkinson's, Inc.
1489 W. Palmetto Park Road  Suite 442