hear, hear!

grisoft are terrific AND free!!   and they're not just virus repellents, but will find and REMOVE any intruder you may already have.

to download the free software, go here (just be patient, and DON'T be put off by an apparent timing out when you first try to start the download):

http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_dwnl_free.php

ariela

====