On 24 Aug 2003 at 22:50, Ronaky Olga wrote:

> if not, which ones of them have any possible connection with any other
> -it was not the first time in the past few years that I have had
> problems with breathing, with my lung - any connection to PD? - what
> is your opinion about my thyr.gland problem (and the adenomas in it
> which seem to "spread")? What should I do?

Olga,

I doubt if your lung and/or fluid accumulation problems have anything to do
with your Parkinson's disease.  Neither does the adenoma problem have
anything to do with PD.

I advise that you see a good primary care doctor (internist) and suggest that
he/she look beyond the Parkinson's disease.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
Neurological Surgery
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, CA  94704-2636  USA
510-849-2555     FAX: 510-849-2557
<http://www.rafink.com/>
"Ex Tristitia Virtus"

Disclaimer:  That which is written in my e-mail is not to be
considered as "medical advice".  Such advice can only be
given after a formal, in-person, consultation between
doctor and patient.