> Raj wants you to read this article found at Ivanhoe.com -- the Web site
for life-saving discoveries in health and medicine.

> Raj's message to you:
> Read this
>
> Click here to go directly to the article:
> (AOL users <A HREF="">click here</A>.)
>

> Note: This article is only accessible through the above link for 7 days
from the date of this e-mail.  After that it can be found in Ivanhoe's
archive using the "Search Reports" box on the left side of every page of
http://www.ivanhoe.com.

> P.S. Would you like to be the First to Know about breakthroughs in
medicine? Sign up for our FREE weekly e-mail at
http://www.ivanhoe.com/scripts/p_firsttoknow.cfm (AOL users <A
HREF="http://www.ivanhoe.com/scripts/p_firsttoknow.cfm">click here</A>).