On 15 Aug 2003 at 16:44, Joan E. Snyder wrote:

for weeks now, to sit and write something witty and inspirational and at
least entertaining about your experiences lately, murray....but now that
everyone has had their say (and i could never out do the tribute to you
from Margaret Tuchman!!) there seems little left to say except to tell
you that you have been in my prayers and mentioned when i offer up the
pain that seems to be zapping all of my energy lately.  and now it is
your birthday and before i go offline for a few days (carpet is being
torn up in my office & hardwood floors laid so that i can use my
wheelchair all thetime now), i wanted to say that youth is a gift but
age is an art. thank you for finding everything that i need to know to
be a responsible pd patient and activist...your gift to us is overwhelming.

* * *

Thankyou Joan !!  Your prayers and kind words are very much appreciated... murray