On 23 Aug 2003 at 14:44, Joan E. Snyder wrote:

      On Tuesday, the 2nd of September, a very special album (I can't
help myself; that's what we always called them!) will be released.

* * *

Hi Joan and Hi All,

First, let me thank you Joan, for pointing out this important fundraiser...

I agree re: "So here is your chance to buy some great music and to donate to
Parkinson's Disease."    Never too soon to stock up on Stocking Stuffers....

Watch for more info on where to get it etc. on Sept. 2nd...

cheers .... murray