----- Original Message -----
From: "Carole Hercun"

>   Dear Olga,
>
>   I am sorry, but I do not have the answers to your questions. I want you
to know, however, that you are not alone in your struggle with PD. You have
many friends at the other end of the keyboard. I have also found that if you
have a question or issue to which you receive no reply it is helpful to post
it again. You may have been missed in the daily task of getting rid of
extraneous email. I myself often go quite mad with  the delete button,
sending email I meant to keep rocketing off into cyberspace.