----- Original Message -----
From: "Chandrashekhar Nagarkar"
Dear Olga,

I was so overwhelmed by your heart felt plea for help. Your original Email,
listed a huge list of problems in kidneys, liver, heart, blood pressure,
pain, PD, pneumonia etc I found it frightening the number of things which
you are having to cope with.

SNIPPED

 Most likely the ideas and suggestionsare already in your own head waiting
to be nudged forward and brought to life. Until then please hang on

Shekhar