To all list members:
Last week one of our local channels which broadcasts in conjunction with one
of the big three (NBC, CBS or ABC) did a report on a current project being put
forth by the University of Central Florida (UCF) located in Orlando, FL.  The
results of this project showed very promising results for a possible
preventive and/or halt in the progressive nature of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's
disease when given to laboratory mice. The name of the drug consisted of two words
and one of them was CITRIC. I am trying to reach the station which gave the
report and will do so with some research.  In the meantime if anyone living in
the Orlando area heard this report please contact me or the Parkinson's network.
i am sure the information on this research project will be of interest to us
all.  Thank you.  [log in to unmask]  I will report to you when I find more
information.  .