Sorry, Gang, but as of today, I won't be opening any more attachments.
Also, I will turn my computer off on Fridays and Sundays from 2 to 7, to
try to avoid the Sobig worm.  It is suppose to expire Sept 10th, but some
big SOB will probably think of another one.   I have to do it this way,
because my computer fixer upper lives 187 miles from here and he can't be
running down here every two to three weeks.  So please send me e's
through regular e mail.  Best to everyone.  Jo Ann