Murray,

Thanks for keeping us informed with your chemo schedule
                      and
for letting us know that you've added a new chapter to your
web site as a  reference to other Parkies who find themselves
facing the big  double whammy of  * PD and Cancer *  together !

I know myself that searching the web for information to help you
out that there is precious little about a PWP undergoing Chemotherapy
and the problems with medications that these two health problems can
 throw  att'cha.  So I want to thank you publicly for keeping all the info
and links and putting them in the new Chapter 40 !

I must say that you are tireless in your efforts to inform others with
Parkinson's to "Ease the Burden" as you Canadian's have been
know to say.    :-)

Murray, I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers
and may that ole chemo search out and kill all those  "bad cells".

Update us when you feel up to it and please let us know if there
is anything we can do for you.

Hugs,
Gail Vass