On 20 Jul 2003 at 0:42, vmehra wrote:

Hello All,
I joined this list about 3 years back for two reasons. My father who died 3 years back had Parkinson's and so I wanted
to get as much information as I could on this disease, as well as help anyone with our experiences. Secondly, I am
pursuing my PhD thesis in "Science and Society, where I am focussing on genetics and stem cell research."

All of last year went in working for the thesis and I had been here only off and on for the past year.

Well now after I submit the wrk on Tuesday, I will be back to PIENO. So thats the first news. The second is slightly
more relevant. Since I have used articles forwarded by Murray and everyone else, in the acknowledgement section of my
research, I would like to mention my gratitude for PIENO. I was wondering if this would acceptable to all the members
here?

Thank you
Take Care
Lavanya

* * *

Hi Lavanya,

Let me be first to congratulate you Lavanya, on years of hard work leading to your goal, this thesis.

Since you singled me out, let me say immediately that I am just one very small part of PIENO and that everything I do
here hinges on the work of countless unseen, unnamed, others, also playing their part in this very vital media PIENO...

It would very much please me to see your mention of gratitude to PIENO and all its owners, supporters, contributors,
and suppliers... Everyone plays a role in making PIENO possible.

That's my two-bits... anyone else care to add to this or place their own comment, please?

cheers ..... murray