Hi! Everybody:
    I thought I will share with you the information I received recently on Yoga Exercises supposed to help PWP.
    A friend of mine told me to write to Swamiji Satyanada Saraswati (An MD from West, who returned to India and is practicing Yoga and has authored several books on this subject.) (Bihar School of Yoga, Ganga Darshan, Munger, Bihar 811 201, India) and ask his advice on the specific yoga exercises that will be helpful for PWP.
    Please don't be intimidated by the complex names. They are just Sanskrit names written out in English alphabets. Aana = yogic posture or mudhra. I understand that there are more than 300 asanas.  It is not necessary or practical for one person to do  all of them every day.
    I just ordered the book.  I plan to do only the recommended asanas.  I plan to start with the easiest one and slowly go toward the more complex ones and again starting with low number of repeats.
    I am giving below the info  received from this source.
    Good Luck!
    Raj

    The following yoga practices will help you a long way. Please refer to the publication 'Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha' By Swamiji Satyananda Saraswati for guidance:
        1. Pawanmuktasana Part 1:          10 rounds, morning and evening.
        2. Tadasana    - 5 rounds
        3. Tiryak tadasana    -5 rounds
        4. Hasta Utthanasana    - rounds
        5. Full yogic breathing - breaths
        6. Shavasana with abdominal slow breathing - 25 breaths
        7. Supta Udarakarshanasana    - rounds
        8. Marjariasana    - 5 rounds
        9. Bhramari pranayama - 10 rounds
        10. 'OM' chanting - 9x loudly and 18x mentally with awareness at the heart center
        11. Walking as nuch as possible.

Catalogue of books at the website: www.yogavision.net
You can order from our distributor in the U.S. at the following address:
        Atmarupa, (Mrs. Beverly Singh)
        2319 Lee Road
        Cleveland Heights
        Ohio 44118 USA.