From: "vmehra" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2003 2:12 PM
Subject: Hello

> Hello All,
> I joined this list about 3 years back for two reasons. My father who died
3 years back had Parkinson's and so I wanted to get as much information as I
could on this disease, as well as help anyone with our experiences.
Secondly, I am pursuing my PhD thesis in "Science and Society, where I am
focussing on genetics and stem cell research."

> All of last year went in working for the thesis and I had been here only
off and on for the past year.

> Well now after I submit the wrk on Tuesday, I will be back to PIENO. So
thats the first news. The second is slightly more relevant. Since I have
used articles forwarded by Murray and everyone else, in the acknowledgement
section of my research, I would like to mention my gratitude for PIENO. I
was wondering if this would acceptable to all the members here?

> Thank you
> Take Care
> Lavanya

mailto:[log in to unmask]