   Hello/bonjour,

Need a bit of extra time?  Up until Friday Sept. 26, the CATTW
conference planning/review committee will accept proposals from current
and future members wishing to be included in our society's annual travel
grant application.  We also encourage anyone who is interested in
presenting at the conference to send a proposal this week.

Call for Papers-- http://io.uwinnipeg.ca/~agoldric/CATTW-ACPRTS/CATTW.html
Appel de communications --
http://io.uwinnipeg.ca/~agoldric/CATTW-ACPRTS/ACPRTS.html

Please email all proposals to [log in to unmask]

Amanda Goldrick-Jones, PhD
Vice-President and Conference Program Chair, CATTW/ACPRTS
http://www.uwinnipeg.ca/~agoldric/CATTW-ACPRTS/CATTWNewindex.html