Here's another CFP for one of our four MRDS sessions.

>Abstracts welcomed for the MRDS-sponsored session "Manuscripts and
>Performance" to be held at the 39th International Congress on Medieval
>Studies, Kalamazoo, 6-9 May 2004. The session will provide a forum for the
>new area of study that stands at the intersection of performance studies
>and codicology. Papers that introduce new performance texts or offer new
>insights into the ways that known texts were performed are especially welcome.
>
>Please send queries and abstracts to Pamela Sheingorn, [log in to unmask]

As is always the case, abstracts for any MRDS sessions may also be sent to
the MRDS secretary, preferably at the *e-mail* address below so that they
can be easily forwarded. Mine is the address that appears in the official
call for papers.

Gloria

Gloria J. Betcher, Ph.D.
Associate Editor, _Early Theatre_
Secretary/Treasurer, Medieval and Renaissance Drama Society
Dept. of English
Iowa State University
206 Ross Hall
Ames, IA 50011