This message is being sent to both PIEN and CARE.

I wanted to let you all know I have invited Mark to join both lists and he is
interested. I told him that I would leave if he was uncomfortable with me
being here.

Hopefully that wont happen. Even though I have not contributed much (if
anything! hehe) to these lists, I have learned so much! I appreciate you all
allowing me to join.

--
~Anastasia

CG and daughter of CJ (PPS) Anchorage, AK &
friend of Mark CG and son of Mike (PwP) Boise, ID