Hello!

     Has anyone been diagnose with "NPH" Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?  My father went to see a neuro, the Dr mentioned he might have NPH instead of Parkinson.  The two have the same symptoms.  The Dr scheduled my father for a Brain MRI.  I went to Internet and found this site www.allaboutnph.com.  Any information can be helpful from anyone.  Thanks

Regards,
Paul