From: "Tom and Ro Mail" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 1:21 PM
Subject: ADA Attorney

> My wife is now starting to have problems with her employer regarding what
she can and cannot do at work due to having PD.  They have known about it
for years and have tried to be accomodating.  However, now it appears she
may need some legal representation.  We live in a western suburb of Chicago
and she works downtown.  Does anyone have any recommendations regarding ADA
experienced lawyers in Chicago.

> Thanks for your help.

mailto:[log in to unmask]