   I just saw the Joan's message about Senator Hatch's book, along with her
eloquent description of Chapter 11.
   My husband, Joe, worked with Senator Hatch's office and publisher over a
three month period to get permission for us to distribute the chapter.
Permission was given directly to Joe and Terry Bowers with the message that
it could be used for "advocacy and lobbying."
   We sent a copy to Carol Walton (Parkinson Alliance) but since then there
have been corrections (one of which was a correction on the first page
thanking Senator HUTCH") As Texas co-coordinators for PAN, Joe and Terry are
in the process of setting up a new website that will give direct access to
this file in addition to many other advocacy tools.  It is our intention to
distribute as many copies as possible and we were going to announce it
within the next few days.
   The site asks for your name and where you live and we would also
appreciate your sharing how it will be used so that we may all benefit from
everyone's ideas.  We were so excited that we were able to pull this off
that it would also be personally gratifying to see how far reaching it will
be.
    In the interim by 10:15 central time, you will be able to download a
corrected copy at
   Texas PAN Grassroots
   http://www.terrybowers.com/tpg/
   Enjoy the read.  It's already been a very effective tool in our advocacy
efforts.
   Nina Brown