My wife is now starting to have problems with her employer regarding what she can and cannot do at work due to having PD.  They have known about it for years and have tried to be accomodating.  However, now it appears she may need some legal representation.  We live in a western suburb of Chicago and she works downtown.  Does anyone have any recommendations regarding ADA experienced lawyers in Chicago.

Thanks for your help.

Tom Manak