From: Paul Chua [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 7:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NPH

Hello!

     Has anyone been diagnose with "NPH" Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
My father went to see a neuro, the Dr mentioned he might have NPH
instead of Parkinson.  The two have the same symptoms.  The Dr scheduled
my father for a Brain MRI.  I went to Internet and found this site
www.allaboutnph.com.  Any information can be helpful from anyone.
Thanks

Regards,
Paul