I was on Requip for 10 months when diagnosed with Parkinson's.  I was sleepy
all of the time.  I would start working on watercolor painting in the evening
and would many times work straight through the night...falling into bed
exhausted at 5:30 or 6 am.  When I would go shopping I would find myself buying much
more than I would have done normally.  I just seemed to have lost a certain
amount of restraint which  was pretty unusual for me.  My hair changed texture.
 It became thin and spiderwebbish and I was very fearful that I would
eventually go bald.  I felt that I was having a toxic reaction to the Requip so I
finally decided that I could no longer take it.  That's my story on the agonists.
 I do  feel that I was experiencing a certain amount of compulsive behavior
as a result of the Requip and I do not know where it might have led if I had
not decided to quit taking it.
Dee