            -----Original Message-----
         From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gerry Haines
         Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 7:58 AM
         To: [log in to unmask]
         Subject: Re: Senator Orrin Hatch's book: "Square Peg"

            Nina and Joe were kind enough to give me a copy of Chapter 11 at
the Forum in
            May, hot off the presses.  It is a marvelous advocacy tool and I
have used it
            with my representatives.
            Thank you, Nina and Joe, for realizing the potential of this
book and sharing
            it with me.
            Gerry

            To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: