Thank you, Chris :
No. my "end of dose " phenomenom is the onset of dyskinesia. I seem to
have both "peak dose" and "end of dose" dyskinesia. I have been taking
sinemet for almost 10 years and over that period have added eldepryl,
permax, mirapex and amantadine. I guess the reason I am taking so many
different things is that I am hypersensitive to levadopa. I take 1/4 of
a 25/100 every 90 minutes and if I take more the dyskinesia is just awful..

Anyone else with this kind of problem?

Nancy deG