hear, hear!!!

the way i see it, between the two of you, murray and kathrynne, a PWP has at least a fighting chance.    frankly, you'd both have to be invented if you didn't exist!

with much gratitude, and special hopes and prayers for getting over your latest ordeal, murray, quickly and well!

thanks,
(mostly-lurking-but-reading-very-carefully) ariela

====