At 04:46 PM 9/23/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>For some reason or another, I'm only receiving  5 to 6 messages a day
>from this list and I used to receive 15 to 20.  Is there something wrong
>with the list, or with  my computer or is it just slow these days?.  Best
>wishes, Jo Ann

JoAnn

I was just reading a posting from Barton Conrad, dated 21 September, and
wondering why nobody had responded to his "introduction."  Then I noticed
that for whatever reason, the "reply to" on his posting was his own
address, not that of the list.  Perhaps this represents one reason for our
lack of volume.

Barton, by copy of this, I hope you have received words of welcome from
others on the list.  We're glad to see you here.

Art