Hi all -

Today marks the seventh anniversary of my controversial "pig cell" implant
surgery for the treatment of Parkinson's.  And what an amazing seven years it
has been!

Though far from cured I am still doing well.  Yes, I have "off" days
occasionally; they are the result of not getting enough rest.  Fatigue remains the
number one problem.

There have been many ups and downs in this particular research project.  A
lack of consistent results has shelved the experimental work.  Some of the
patients did well while others did not.  The science of using cells, tissue, and
organs from animals, know as xenotransplantation, is only in its infancy.  Wide
spread use of this technology is years away.  But we have been offered a
tantalizing look at its potential.

Those who are interested can visit the following Website for more information.

 <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/jimcfinn">http://www.geocities.com/jimcfinn
</A>

Regards -

Jim