Art - You are right.  I went back to several and sure enough, some of
them had the personal e address on  it.  Sometimes I think that is
better, because our great white father, John C. , doesn't like anything
on PIEN that isn't about PD.  I know when I have to return a message that
might start off a flame, I send it personal.  Thanks for the reminder.
Jo Ann