    Well, it's been a long time since I wrote the list.  I tried Ayurveda
therapy about a year ago, I only tried it for a few months, it is an herbal
form of Dopamine.  I had to take about 9 capsules 3-4x/day.  I felt less
stiff/rigid and could get around pretty well but not as good as when I
started Sinemet and Mirapex.  However, I think my head was clearer,
although, the tremors never lessened.  Perhaps I did not stay on this
regimen long enough.  I took the western-medicine route.

     After 'weaning' off of Sinemet and taking 1.5mg. Mirapex 3x/day I began
to have symptoms of curling toes and turning in, again, of my left foot with
lots of leg cramps in the mornings.  During this time my 19 y.o. son was
deployed to Iraq after only being in the Army 4 months.  maybe THAT accounts
for the increasing 'panic attacks' (?) I think I am having.  Anxiety FOR
SURE.  The tremors worsened as well.   So, I am now starting to decrease the
Mirapex and increase the Sinemet.   I know the current thought is to hold
off on the Sinemet but my MD at the Parkinson Institute in Sunnyvale said
there is really no validity to that.

    I would appreciate any feedback anyone has.  Sometimes I think I should
have given the herbs a better trial but I'm 55 y.o. and just want to have
some quality in my life.     Thanks,  Cheryl B.