Barton Conard

----- Original Message -----
From: Barton Conard
To: parkinsn
Sent: 9/30/2003 4:45:57 PM
Subject: swallow problem

Hello .  I had an unwelcome return visit from an old symptom last Sunday.  I swallowed some meds with water and they got stuck.  Wouldn't go the rest of the way down, wouldn't come up.  Bad feeling and some gas-pain-like feeling, some non-productive retching.  Finally goes down with some pain and a little panic.  I've had this a few times over a year ago but I thought I was "out of it".  I'm not planning on calling my neuro to increase my meds until after I try remembering not to take too many pills at once.  Anybody out there run into similar problem?

Barton Conard