Hello Sandra.      Welcome aboard!

One thing I can tell you fer sure is "caregivers" can
         use all the help they can get !

My 55 year old sister has PD.  She was diagnosed 7 years ago
and her life and it's quality means everything to me.

The PIEN list is [I would say] is  primarily for Parkies but we
caregivers are welcome here as well...but the Caregivers
have our very own list hosted by Camilla Flintermann and
Jeff Jones.   The moto CARE (Caregivers Are Really Essential)
saz it all !

Caregivers (CGs) of  Parkinsonians (PWPs) who want to join CARE
may do so :

     Send  to:      [log in to unmask]

Write this in body of post  (not on subject line):
                            subscribeCARE  Sandra Lentz

That's it, you will be added to the list, and will receive further instructions.

I highly recommend this group of folks too. Tell us more.

Hugs,
Gail Vass