Good news on appropriations for the Dept. of Defense Neurotoxin Exposure
Treatment and  Research Program. Thanks to all listmembers who made the
call--

Forwarded message from Parkinson's Action Network:

<<A big thank you to all of you from all of us here at PAN.

Great work on all of your calls, e-mails, and letters on the NETRP.
The Department of Defense budget passed the House and Senate last week.
The final numbers are in and we wound up with $26 million for NETRP for
Fiscal Year 2004.

This is a $4.75 million increase, or 22% from Fiscal Year 2003!

We are very pleased with this number, especially given that this was a
big year for significant cuts in programs--even in the Defense budget.

Thank you for all of your hard work.  As you can see, it really pays off!

Together we are making a difference! >>

Best-
Laura Jane

Laura Jane Cohen