Ray - I couldn't afford an electric bed, so I just put bricks under the
head of my bed.  Sometimes, though, because I'm a restless sleeper, I
find that my feet are hanging off the bottom of the bed and I have to
scoot myself back up.  But at least I don't have the reflux.  I rarely
ever take meds for that.  Best to you.  Jo Ann